A new find for us – Cauliflower Rice is incredible and we love it! Since the Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole we made a month or so ago, cauliflower has been fully back on our radar and added into most recipes. Cauliflower Rice is so so quick, so healthy and really adds another dimension to meals like our Mushroom Stroganoff. It is also great to keep in the fridge and readily available to sauté and throw in your next dish! We urge you to make it (along with the other recipes mentioned!) and let us know what you think!
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 0.5 head of cauliflower
- Pulse large cauliflower florets in food processor until the texture resembles rice.
- Heat butter in frying pan or skillet
- Add in your cauliflower rice
- Fry for approx. 5 mins
- Season with salt and pepper and serve!
- You can do the whole cauliflower and keep the rest in a ziplock in the fridge uncooked until you're ready to use it!
Here it is pictured with our Mushroom Stroganoff!