HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
A couple of years ago our lovely Cousins Brandon & Karri (Check Brandon’s Photography out here!) got us one of the best Christmas presents – The Mason Cocktail shaker & The Shake Recipe Book from W&P Design . So of course, it was only natural that that Christmas & New Year we decided to make it our mission (or resolution if you like) to try all of the recipes as quickly as possible! We started with The Nog’ due to the Festive Day of receipt! It was and is such a great alternative to the traditional and it really has a great kick that doesn’t let you forget what it consists of! It is safe to say that we had a slightly fuzzy Boxing Day at the Green’s!
If you are planning to make eggnog today – be daring, try this one in it’s place – even if just to warm you all up ready for your day!
Also, if I was to write a gift guide (maybe next year) anything by W&P would be top for a cocktail lover.
- 1 Shot Bulliet Bourbon
- 1 Shot Goslings Dark Rum
- 2 Scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Ground Nutmeg
- Add all ingredients into your shaker and shake for around 10 seconds
- Add a few cubes of ice and shake again until the outside of the shaker is frosted and freezing!
- Strain into two coupe glasses and Enjoy!!