The Gin Blossom.
A friend recently came back from Louisiana raving about some drink he had tasted whilst there, he couldn’t remember it fully but started telling us the ingredients he could remember and so our version, the Gin Blossom was created!
Don’t be scared by the absinthe it really is just a dash!
INGREDIENTS: (Makes One Drink)
- 1.5 shot Monkey 47 Gin
- 0.5 Shot of Cointreau
- 1 shot Lillet
- 1 shot of fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 dash (approx. 0.25 of a teaspoon) Pernod Absinthe
- 1 dash (approx. 0.25 of a teaspoon) Orange Blossom water
- Put all ingredients into a martini shaker
- Fill to the top with ice
- Shake Vigorously
- pour into chilled martini glass and enjoy!