We’ve been hearing a lot about Milk Punch lately – especially the kind served on Sunday mornings in New Orleans – so we thought we’d give it a shot! This creamy drink is basically an adult milkshake and it is DELICIOUS! We always enjoy a great Vanilla shake – this one just takes it to a new level! It almost tastes like our Bourbon Vanilla Ice cream but with an extra kick from the brandy & white creme de cacao. We encourage you to try this if you are a milkshake lover – you will not be disappointed. It would definitely go down well at a Southern style Sunday brunch party!
Warning: This is not a skinny drink!
Ingredients: (Makes 6 glasses full/a pitcher)
- 1.5 cups of Milk
- 1.5 cups half&half
- 0.25 cups brandy
- 0.5 cups Bourbon
- 0.5 cups white creme de cacao
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream (not obligatory but it does make it even creamier!!)
- 2 tbsp vanilla essence
- 0.5 cup powdered sugar
- dash of Nutmeg & cinnamon
- Extra nutmeg to garnish.
- Put all ingredients in a pitcher or punch bowl & whisk until combined
- Pour over ice into a glass of your choice!
- ENJOY! (especially on Sundays!)