We’re holding on to Summer around here like its our JOB. 💥
We’re just not quite ready to say goodbye to another AMAZING Summer just yet. So many awesome adventures, so many of our favorite people and some heavenly quality time with our little family. It was definitely one for the memory books and the photo albums and we can’t wait to share it all with you.
Onto the Ingredients! 🥒🥑🥝
ps. why isn’t there a lime emoji?? Outrageous!
We love how Avocado can make anything and everything smooth, creamy & rich. It really adds some thickness to these pops whilst adding all those healthy fats to keep you fuller for longer! Kiwi’s just remind me of Summer at home, I am not sure why exactly except that I always remember it being warm outside and my mum cutting a Kiwi in half and passing it to me with a spoon! Lime and cucumber, as we already know are my two favorite ingredients for anything that needs either a refreshing twist or a burst of flavor.
And while we may be back at work now (second week strong), we’re still grasping onto that bit of warmth and creating our own little vacation with these popsicles.
Firstly: Super Refreshing
Secondly: Super Healthy (with no bad stuff! Winning!)
Finally: Completely acceptable to have for breakfast!
These pops are perfect for the whole family to enjoy in the house or out on an adventure! Let us know if you make them and where you enjoy them! 💚
- 1 Avocado - pit removed and scooped out
- 4 Kiwi's - peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 lime - juiced
- 1 cucumber - roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend!
- Pour into your popsicle molds (we filled about 8-10)
- Freeze for at least 4 hours but best overnight!
- Optional: Add another tbsp. maple syrup and a splash of coconut milk if you want a sweeter - more desert-like pop!