So – I’m a little obsessed with coconut. Coconut water, coconut milk, coconut meat…all of it! After experimenting with it in the avocado lime dessert last week – I just wanted to use more! This recipe is so easy & quick to prep…and bonus – its pretty darn healthy too! Enjoy these when its super hot out and you need an ice cold tropical tasting dessert!
- One can coconut Milk
- 8 strawberries - quartered
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- Pour all ingredients into a food processor or blender
- Blend until semi-smooth (I like it a little chunky so that you get the real fruit frozen into the pops texture!)
- Pour into your ice pop moulds and freeze for at least 6-8 hours.
- ENJOY this creamy healthy dessert anytime!