This is your Saturday Evening Summer Cocktail!
Our infused Cherry Vodka was a lot lighter and more refreshing to taste than we originally imagined, which made it the perfect infusion for this cherry & orange cocktail! It also helps that it is such a beautiful color! The Cherry infusion was also one of the easiest, we just pitted 4 cups of cherries (approximately 48) using a straw, and then filled our jar to the top and covered with vodka, sealed it and placed it in a cool dark room for a week. Couldn’t be easier!
… However we did learn something, save the infused cherries for garnish but don’t try and eat them, the strength alone will mean you no longer want or need a drink!
- 1 Orange Slice
- 1 demerara sugar cube
- 3 dashes orange bitters
- soda water
- 2 oz. cherry infused vodka
- 1 orange twist
- 1 vodka infused cherry
- Muddle the orange slice, sugar cube and bitters with a splash of soda in the bottom of the rocks glass
- Put 2 oz. cherry vodka into your shaker with ice and shake until chilled
- Fill your rocks glass with ice and pour the vodka over, give it a stir to mix the orange, sugar and bitters into the vodka
- Top your glass with Soda and stir again
- Garnish with your orange peel twist and a vodka soaked cherry and voila!