One of my absolute favorite infusions so far has to be the Cherry Bourbon and this past weekend we experimented with it to create a delicious cocktail to share with you – I know, I know, such a tough life!
We couldn’t think of a better mixer than home made lemonade for this cherry bourbon – the drink itself is delicious, but also it seems to transport you to sipping it on a southern porch, reminding us of people we know & love who always seem to know everyone in the neighborhood.
We urge you to try this one asap! It is especially good on these sweltering hot days!
- 1 cup lemon juice plus 1 lemon cut into wedges
- 3 oz. sour mix
- 2.5 oz. cherry infused bourbon
- Garnish - lemon wheel & cherry
- Make your homemade lemonade by mixing all lemonade ingredients together in a pitcher. (If just making one beverage reduce it to 3 wedges of lemon squeezed, 0.5 oz. sour mix & top with water & ice)
- Fill a ball glass with ice and fill it 3/4 with lemonade
- Pour over your 2.5 oz. infused bourbon
- Stir to combine and garnish with a lemon wheel & a fresh cherry!